Join the SOS Children’s Village Club!
Children, just like seedlings cannot grow alone. They need care and attention every day in order to grow big and strong. Only with the help of our friends and supporters can we help children who have lost their biological family find a new and caring home in our SOS Children’s Villages family. So we can help them to grow up in a safe and supportive environment.
What does it mean to be a member of the Friends Club?
By joining SOS Children’s Villages Friends club you join a heart-felt group and support SOS Villages families with a regular donation. As a member of SOS Friends club you will receive:
- e-mails about life in SOS Children’s Villages families
- invitations to the SOS Children’s Villages events where you can meet SOS Children’s Villages families.
- invitations to take part in SOS Children’s Villages voluntering activities.
Why your support is important?
Your regular donation helps SOS families pay for daily necessities which are important for everyone, for example:
- everyday items and items to develop children’s talents (clothes, sports equipment and study materials)
- SOS families utility expenses
- provide for childrens medical and psychological care, logopedic consultations
I want donate regulary
Latvian Association of SOS Children’s Villages
Cesu iela 31 k-3, Riga, LV-1012
Reg. No. 40008029381
SEB bank LV56UNLA0050011994184
Donation purpouse:Donation for SOS families