Your company has opportunity to implement long-term corporate social responsibility programs and projects in cooperation with the Latvian Association of SOS Children's Villages.
What are the benefits for your company?
- Positive initiatives for your company’s customers, partners and employees.
- Positive initiatives to improve your company’s worth.
- SOS Villages children could become your company’s future customers, partners or employees.
- The Latvian Association of SOS Children’s Villages has public benefit organization status, so companies donating to the association can receive Latvian Republic statutory tax breaks. Donating to public benefit organizations, businesses can receive a tax deduction of up to 85% or the amount donated.
How can your company help the children?
We are grateful for any support. Select the option that best fits your business!
- The company’s donation agreement (co-operation in accordance with the company’s goals and interests)
- Regular donations with the your company determining the size and frequency of donation
- One time donations
- One SOS family’s expenses throughout the year
- Specialist consulting expenses for one or more children year round
- Donations using the company’s share trades
- Donations of supplies
- Sending the children Christmas cards
- Sending Christmas cards and gifts purchased under funds set aside for donation
- Summer work for SOS Children’s Villages youth
- Tuition fees for a youth
- Printing news of the Latvia Association of SOS Children’s Villages in the company’s informational materials or social networks
- Company partners calling to support the SOS Children’s Villages
- Company’s services free of charge
Donations welcome as transfers into one of three accounts
- SEB bank LV56UNLA0050011994184
- Swedbank LV65HABA0551033254521
- Nordea bank LV44NDEA0000083612402
Want to know more?
To find out more about our cooperation with companies please contact our fundraising specialist Dace Dzedone at email@example.com or call 26556163.
Thank you to every company that chooses to support us! Without your help many of our projects would not be possible!